Ingredients (serves 2 people)
30 grams of ghi, or 2 tablespoons of peanut oil (or something similar)
4-5 chicken legs without skin and bone, cut in small pieces
1 chopped onion
2 tablespoons of garlic- and gingerpaste
1 chopped green paprika
1 chopped green chilli
1 teaspoon of ground cummin
1 teaspoon of ground coriander
1/2 teaspoon of chillipowder
1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
salt, after taste
400 grams of canned chopped tomatoes
1 dl of water
some fresh coriander
1 cauliflower head
3 tablespoons of butter
1-2 chopped garlic cloves
1. Melt half the ghi in a wok or a large frying pan. Add the chicken bits and stir fry for about five minutes, or untill the chicken gets brownish. Lift the chicken out of the pan without pouring out the ghi.
2. Melt the rest of the ghi, add onions and stir fry untill it´s goldenbrown. Add the garlic- and gingerpaste, and stir fry for a couple of minutes.
3. Add bits of paprika, and stir fry for a couple of minutes.
4. Add the green chilli, cummin, coriander, chillipowder, turmeric and salt. Add the canned tomatoes and the water.
5. Reduce the heat a bit and add the chicken and the cauliflower rice, let it stand for about 10 minutes without a lid. Stir once in a while.
6. Serve with sprinkles of fresh coriander.
1. Use a grater and make ricelooking bits of the cauliflower head.
2. Melt butter in a pan and stir fry the chopped garlic for a couple of minutes.
3. Add the cauliflower “rice”, salt and pepper and stir fry for 7-8 minutes.